Sit Stand converter with drop down keyboard tray, tablet and phone holder, and cable management built in.
Easy to install on any existing desk or table. Great Ergotron design in a smaller package.
Sitting too much can increase the risk of many common medical conditions, while spending more time standing at work can increase productivity, burn calories and boost metabolism. More and more studies are showing that sit to stand computing is the healthy alternative to sit only workstations. For more info about the benefits of standing more check out juststand.org and see the research for yourself.
At DCP we are focused on understanding and identifying the best sit to stand desk options and helping our customers find the right solution for their needs. With the Ergotron WorkFit product line it’s possible to add a sit to stand system to almost any existing desk or look at the WorkFit-D or PD to add a stand alone desk with easy counter balanced height adjustment. Our Anthro product line takes a different approach with several standard desktops and the option to customize it. Anthro uses an electronic push button adjustment system to make the adjustment process really easy and to accommodate a higher potential weight limit. See our listing of products below or get in touch with a solution consultant to identify the right product for your application.
Key points about our sit to stand product line:
- Easy installation with most products either edge clamped or simply placed on the desktop.
- Full sit stand height adjustment accommodating 99% of all user heights.
- Open architecture design accommodates just about any user computer hardware.
- Constant force technology ensures easy height adjustment and the durability of mechanical springs over gas cylinders.
- Tons of accessories to accommodate flat panels, laptops, tablets and any space requirements or desk configurations.